Sunday, November 21, 2010

As white as snow

First things first, some snowy pictures for your viewing pleasure :)








If you know my husband, you would definitely be aware of his vast love for snow! Needless to say, as we awoke in the twilight hours yesterday to a winter wonderland, it didn't take him long at all to snuggle up in his warmest clothing & jet outside to be apart of it all. Yes, I like snow, but if given a choice, I'd rather be in the warm sunshine any day of the week in my tank, shorts & flip-flops! God knew all this while dreaming up our life together, He planned it that way even! Jason's love for snow has given me a new found appreciation for cold weather & winter gear. When he gave me the choice of investing in a new dress last summer or sweet hiking boots, it was a tough call for this Texas gal! The hiking boots definitely won out & I am so glad they did...what in the WORLD would I do with a dumb summer dress up here? I laugh just thinking about it. You will too when you view all of our glorious winter snow pics. We even made a snow man, whose face was not quite as white as snow due to all the debris he cont'd to pick up as we were making him. Thus the name, Pigpen! He also inspired us to watch "A Charlie Brown Christmas!" yesterday when we returned home. Even the kiddos on this holiday classic became aware of the true meaning behind Christmas thanks to a shepherd named Linus & Luke 2. If you've never seen this classic monologue or just need to be reminded of it's greatness, please watch below. Courtesy of YouTube & Charles M. Shultz. Love, J&S

No comments:

Post a Comment