Monday, July 26, 2010

My love


This beauty was taken from one of our many escapades in the beautiful city of Vancouver! :) This was a great day we spent riding or bikes with some new friends down by Fraser River this summer. I love it so much because it captures the raw-ness of my burly man and the first of many shots within our little eden up here in Canada. I guess I want to give a little shout out to the one who stole my heart many moons ago...well, not that long, but you catch my drift right?! I think I will cry the day he ever shaves this beard and chops these long locks, both of which I have fallen in love with! It's true, being married definitely has it's challenges, but oh, how I love him so and the many memories we've made in this place. I look forward to so many more and I am blessed and thankful to the Lord Almighty for picking us up and planting us here. These years are gifts and I hope to treasure each one thoroughly! I love you J, you are where my home is and I stand amazed at what our God is doing in your heart each new day.

<3,
SEA

No comments:

Post a Comment